Our values and principles are the foundation on which we develop leaders at Country Group Development. Our shared purpose; to enrich lives, and create assets of enduring value by serving communities and clients, while harnessing trust, integrity, ownership, leadership, and collaboration, enables us to grow internally while achieve success externally.
Country Group Development fosters an inclusive and high-performing culture, while harnessing continuous individual development. We are a family of entrepreneurs with the objective to drive, innovate and succeed. To find out more and grow your career with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant Director – Construction Management (Real Estate, Luxury Residential Leasehold)
Project Coordinator is responsible for assisting their assigned Project Manager in the planning, management direction, project completion, client satisfaction, and financial outcomes of the Project Manager in coordinating all contractual requirements, designs and drawings.
This position reports directly to Executive Director of Development Division
- Preparing construction reports on a daily basis.
- Performing technical, organizational and supervisory tasks on construction project.
- Working as part of the site management team and liaising with the contractor.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities of accuracy.
- Ensuring all materials used and work performed are qualified standards.
- Managing and monitoring construction documents.
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other issues that may arise.
- Inspect final acceptance of contractor work.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as a team
- Able to work fast under pressure
- Strong leadership and proactive skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- Language skills : good English skills (verbal, written and reading).
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree or higher in civil engineering, architect, M&E engineer or other related field
- Five years or more experience as site engineer, preferable experience with high rise building projects.
Manager/ Assistant Manager – Customer Relations Management
Assisting in setting the standard of services and customer engagement policies throughout the CRM department and organization.
- In charge of CRM customer services.
- Enhance CRM branding with Country Group Development projects.
- Monitor services required for CRM department.
- Develop and enhance customer relations/engagement through various programs and events to generate referrals.
- Manage and handle customer enquiries and complaints
- Build relationships with customer by engagement through various channels including birthdays, gifts, events and entertainment.
- Events and activities planning and execution
- Collecting and handling on outstanding payments, receipts and invoice.
- Work directly with CRM Director to set up smooth customer reception point 7 days a week.
- Support Resident Manager
- Strong communication skills (effective presentation at all levels, negotiation, conflict resolution)
- Business acumen and entrepreneurial drive
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver projects with challenging deadlines.
- Versatile and flexible working hours
- Language skills: Fluent in English (verbal, written and reading).
- Preferably 5 years or more experience in Customer Relations Management or Customer Service related field
- Bachelor degree or higher in any related field
Director/ Assistant Director – Procurement
Monitoring, budgeting and leading of procurement projects. Requires coordinating procurement agents as well as leading sourcing effort, identifying potential suppliers, conduction negotiations while enabling business growth and pursing cost reduction and process streamlining.
- Monitor and advise vendors in Project Development.
- Direct Purchase of materials for project use.
- Design interiors that comply with functional and aesthetic goals.
- Develop and manage procurement department, which include monitoring performance of main contractor.
- Develop and deliver Procurement Strategy to deliver targets in an efficient and timely manner.
- Liaise and manage communication with each internal and external parties.
- Ensure all goods and services purchased comply with sustainability policy of the organization.
- Negotiating Skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Analytical and Management skills
- Strategic thinking
- Language skills: Proficient in English (verbal, written and reading).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field
- 7 or more years related experience
- Language skills : fluent in English (all skills)
Sales Manager – International (Chinese Speaking)
Perform luxury property sales and coordinating with international partners and agencies to accomplish setting international business unit as well as performing all sales activities in assigned markets to achieve maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
This position reports directly to Executive Director of Sales.
- Conduct luxury property sales to achieve international sales targets while ensuring high quality customer service.
- Approaching potential clients and retaining existing customers.
- Develop and increase business by following up on potential leads and supporting International Business Unit (IBU).
- Preparing product presentations for business partners, clients and other related parties.
- Manage and support client’s requirements, contracts and other additional documents.
- Perform sales related duties and special projects as assigned by Executive Director.
- Create and maintain all client records and information in Sales and Customer Relations Management (CRM) system.
- Good personality with excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Leadership traits
- Flexible working hours (ability to work during weekends, and ability to travel overseas for roadshows and exhibitions)
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Business Administration or other related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience (residential sales is a plus)
- Language skills: Proficient in English and Chinese (verbal, written and reading)